Information about the Data Controller
Name: Minerva-MD Ltd.
Bulstat / UIC: 201957281
11A Kosovo Pole Street, Sofia
Minerva Gallery takes all necessary steps to ensure that your personal data are processed in accordance with the legal framework for the protection of personal data in the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union.
For the purposes of lawful, bona fide and transparent processing of data, we introduce this policy, which describes what type of personal data we process, for what purpose, for what period, to whom we will provide it, what measures we have taken to protect it, and what rights you have as personal data subjects.
What personal data do we process, on what basis, for what purpose and for what period do we store it?
When you provide your personal data, you express your free, specific and informed consent to process your data in order to provide you with the service you expect.
We need your information for the following purposes:
1. In order to respond to your inquiry about the work we offer, you need to provide, and we will process your name, family and email address and phone ..
2. If you would like to receive our newsletter for upcoming events, you can request it by submitting your email.
3. For financial and accounting purposes, we process your name, surname, telephone number, address, e-mail address – for individuals, and for legal entities – name and surname of company manager, telephone, e-mail.
We will keep your information under item 2 – until we receive your notice of refusal to receive the newsletter, and under item 3 accounting – until the expiry of the statutory period for keeping invoices
To whom do we provide your information?
Minerva Gallery does not disclose your personal information to third parties until we are sure that the necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect that information.
The personal data you provide will not under any circumstances be transmitted to third parties outside the European Union.
The data under item 1, item 2, of this policy are not provided to anyone, but the data under item 3 to an accounting company.
In the cases provided for by law, subject to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 governing the Administrator-Processor relationship, they will be made available to officials of the competent authorities within the limits of their powers (state and municipal institutions, judicial authorities and / or administrative and / or enforcement authorities, attorneys, auditors, licensed postal operators and courier services, insurers).
The personal information you provide will not serve for automated decision-making, including profiling.
In the event that you do not provide your personal information, we will not be able to respond to your request or perform the service we offer.
As a data subject, you have the right to:
• Request confirmation that we process and access your personal data.
• If your personal information is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, you may ask us to correct it.
• You may at any time withdraw your consent (to object) to the processing of your personal data and as a data subject you have the right to request the deletion of personal data relating to us that we process, if such withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on of your consent before it is withdrawn.
• You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of personal data if:
• dispute the accuracy of the data for a period within which it allows us to verify their correctness;
• data processing is unlawful, but you do not want your data to be deleted and instead require that it be restricted;
• we no longer need this information (for the purpose for which it was collected), but you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
Information concerning the competent supervisory authority
Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
1592 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd., 292 Sofia
Phone: 02 915 3 518
If you need any information regarding the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights, you can contact us.
How do we protect your data?
We have taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data against destruction, loss, misuse, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access.